Monday, May 18, 2015

Quick Pencil Holders

I'm BIG into reusing stuff, and my sister was throwing out a bunch of these disks when she moved last summer.


I took a small tub of them thinking that there HAD to be something that I could do with them. I got them home, and promptly forgot about them. 

Then, I happened to purchase an EXTREME number of zip ties for something else, and was in my shed trying to come up with something quick and easy I could create during one cold rainy day, and it all clicked!

I drilled holes in the corners that didn't already have them, and used small width zip ties to assemble these cute pencil holders. 




My teens quickly grabbed them for their rooms, much to my surprise! 

Cost: $0
Time: about 30 min to figure it out, mostly.
Verdict: SUCCESS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment