Wednesday, January 22, 2014

TAP.  TAP.  TAP.

Is this thing on?

<SKREEEEEEEEECH>

Yep, it's working.  Ok.  Let's see.  Where do I start?

This is my first foray into blogging.  Or maybe it's not.  Does that old Diaryland stuff count?  From WAY back in the late 90s?  Ha!

Anyway.  I should start with an introduction, eh?  Um... OK.  I'm a single-mom, so I'll be posting on that stuff.  I'm a conservative Christian, with hippy leanings, so I'll post on some of that.  I'm lately into DYI, so I'll post stuff on that. 

Yeah, so expect a hodgepodge of stuff.  Maybe I'm Forest's box of chocolates, lol.

What to post, today?

<long silence>

So, why is it that before I took the time to come make this thing, I had SO much on my mind, and now I'm drawing a blank?  Must be stage fright.

Oh, well.  It's time for a meeting.  I'll ponder and return later.


No comments:

Post a Comment